Landed on the site of approximately 20,000 sqm, Oxley Convention City is a flagship masterplan development by Oxley Holdings Limited at the heart of Batam’s thriving financial district. It is set to change the way the world thinks, meets and works.
Oxley Convention City includes a hotel with 520 rooms, an office tower of 320 units, 130 units of retail and F&B outlets and 1635 residential units. When completed, it will be managed by Metro Global Solutions.
Oxley Convention City Specification
|Project Name||Oxley Convention City (OCCB)|
|Developer Name||Oxley Holdings Limited joints venture with PT Karya Indo Batam|
|Tenure of Land||35-year lease with option to renew for 30 years|
|Address||Panas River, Batam City, Riau Islands 29444, Indonesia. At the junction of Jl. Raja H.Fisabilillah and Jl. Laksamana Bintan|
|No. of Units||Three 29-storey towers with total 1635 units from studio (275 sqft) to penthouse (1418 sqft) units|
|Site Area||Approximately 20,000sqm|
|Expected TOP Date||TBA|
This iconic development comprises of Batam’s first office tower with an integrated convention center, an exclusive hotel, an exciting retail and F&B Avenue, a vibrant collection of shophouses and three towers of luxurious residences.
The project is in the proximity of Jalan Sei Panas and Jalan Raja H. Fisabilillah in Batam’s financial district. An easy commute to nearby cities like Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta and Singapore via flight and ferry
- Developed by renowned Oxley Holdings Limited
- The 1st Integrated Development of Office - Retails and Residential in Batam, Indonesia
- Prime location in the center of the financial district - Batam.
- Managed by Metro Global Solutions.
- Studio to Penthouse units available for choice.
- The ferry terminal is just 10 mins drive away.
- Indonesia's initiative to attract investments in Batam's Free-trade Zone