Le Quest Condo is a mixed development by renowned developer Qingjian Realty (BBR) Pte Ltd, the condo is located along Bukit Batok Avenue 6, district 23, Singapore. The development comprises 5 blocks of 16 storey including the 1st storey for retail mall, the 3rd storey for child care center and the 5th storey for residences.
|Project Name||Le Quest|
|Address||Bukit Batok West Avenue 6|
|Developer||Qingjian Realty (BBR) Pte Ltd|
|Tenure||99-year Leasehold commencing from 29 Aug 2017|
Mixed Development: 5 blocks of 16 storeys for Residences Including retail mall
49 units of Restaurant, 49 units of Retail, 1 Foodcourt + 1 Supermarket (Total 100 units) and 1 Childcare Centre
|Estimated Site Area||14,696.70 m2|
|Gross Floor Area||474,591 sqft|
|Gross Floor Area for commercial use||64,583 sqft|
|Total No. of Units||516 Residential units
Le Quest Bukit Batok is in the close proximity to Jurong Innovation District & Minutes’ Drive to Jurong Gateway. The development is situated between Bukit Batok Road and Bukit Batok West Avenue 6, 8 which have buses that cater to other parts of Singapore such as Jurong East, Woodlands as well as the Central Business District area.
Besides, Le Quest offers full and unique facilities for your family and friends to indulge in after their work. There is a full 50m pool as well as an indoor gym so that your family can have a casual workout after their day.
There is also a function room available to hold birthday parties as well as meetings as well. A wide range of retail and entertainment outlets is therefore available for you to choose in addition to the commercial shops on the 1st floor.
- Located in the heart of Bukit Batok Town near to the Jurong East Region
- Minutes away from shopping centres in Jurong East such as Westgate, Jem and JCube
- Additional facilities located commercial outlets at the 1st floor of new BTOs
- Easy access to Jurong Regional Centre via Bukit Batok Road
- Mix Development with commercial shop on the 1st floor
- Huge Supermarket and coffee shop located at the commercial component
- A short walk to Singapore Civil Service Club