Le Quest is located at the junction of Bukit Batok West Avenue 6 and Bukit Batok West Avenue 8, District 23, Singapore. The condo is just minutes away from the Jurong East Region and in the close proximity to Bukit Gombak MRT and Bukit Batok MRT station.
Located along Bukit Batok Street 41, it is served by key expressways and near three major MRT lines. With renowned educational institutes, lush greenery, world-class healthcare, the shopping and entertainment hub of Jurong Gateway and the bustling development of the western region by the Singapore government in close proximity, get ready to revitalise the way you live.
An enviable address you’ll find it hard to resist
Located at the heart of it all, Le Quest is a short 8-minute drive to Jurong Gateway. Revel in the unparalleled offerings of entertainment, shopping, lifestyle and dining choices. Should your heart and body desire a moment of leisure activity, take a stroll to Lakeside and indulge yourself with sports and water recreations. With the exciting Lakeside Gateway slated to be a mixed-use precinct and home to the future terminus of SG-KL High-Speed Rail, work and play will be even more seamless.
Getting to just about anywhere in Singapore will be a breeze with key expressways and MRT stations in close proximity. And with renowned educational institutes located nearby, your children can spend more time on learning and developing their potential to the fullest.
Your new lifestyle, redefined and reinspired
Revel in a new way of living. Inspired by the convenience of downtown living, discover the joy of having everything you need, right at your doorstep. From food and groceries, to hip cafes, to a modern food court and even a child-care centre right downstairs, you’ve got it all.
- 8-min drive to Jurong Gateway (JCube, Jem, Westgate & Big Box)
- 10-min drive to future terminus of the SG-KL High-Speed Rail
- Close to renowned educational institutes and healthcare facilities
- Connected to KJE, PIE & BKE
Home is where the future will reside
Tengah Forest Town
Singapore's largest smart, sustainable town and first car-free Town Centre with underground traffic.
An approximately 100-metre wide and 5km long forest corridor, forming part of the larger network of greenery that connects the Western Water Catchment. Area and the Central Catchment Nature Reserve.
Large Central Park will be complemented with ponds and canals to provide lush greenery and blue spaces.
Jurong Lake District
Le Quest sits on the very cusp of Singapore's next CBD, Jurong Lake District comprising Jurong Gateway, Lakeside and Lakeside Gateway. 8-minute drive to entertainment, shopping, lifestyle and dining choices.
Lakeside will be home to the future Science Centre Singapore, world-class hospitality, Lakeside Village and recreation activities.
Lakeside Gateway will feature the future terminus of the Kuala Lumpur – Singapore High-Speed Rail.
Jurong Innovation District
Singapore's next generation incubator for innovation, research and development, advanced manufacturing, cleantech, robotics and urban solutions. Higher-value employment opportunities closer to home.
Upcoming 20km Jurong Region Line that will connect Choa Chu Kang, Tengah, Boon Lay, Jurong Gateway, Jurong West, Jurong Industrial Estate and West Coast.
Next to Jurong East Region
Owers of Le Quest by Qingjian Realty will also be welcomed with the availability of public transports. Travel conveniently to surrounding via Expressways such as PIE, KJE, BKE, Bukit Gombak MRT and Bukit Batok MRT station. There are also several shopping centres including Jurong East Mall (JEM), Westgate, Big Box as well as JMM which is located within the vicinity of Jurong East.
Le Quest Condo is also near to many established academic institutions around Bukit Batok Town as well as Bukit Gombak. International Schools such as Swiss Cottage Secondary School, Dulwich College (Singapore) and Millennia Institute. Choa Chu Kang Primary, De La Salle School, Bukit Panjang Government High School, Pioneer Junior College, NUS High, River Valley High, Dulwich College & NTU are located just a few minutes drive away from the development.
- Close Proximity To Jurong Innovation District & Minutes’ Drive to Jurong Gateway
- Seamless Connectivity To Shopping, Dining & Entertainment Amenities e.g JEM, JCUBE, Westgate, IMM, Jurong Point
- Close To Panjang Integrated Transport Hub (complete in 2017) with an air-conditioned bus interchange seamlessly linked to Downtown Line MRT station (DT1)and LRT Station (BP6). Direct train to City Centre.
- Close To Major Integrated Healthcare facilities in the West e.g Ng Teng Fong General Hospital & Jurong Community Hospital
- Close Proximity To Prestigious Schools – Choa Chu Kang Primary, De La Salle School, Bukit Panjang Government High School, Pioneer Junior College, NUS High, River Valley High, Dulwich College & NTU
- Easy Island-wide Access Via Major Expressways e.g PIE, KJE, BKE & AYE
- Be Part Of The Jurong Lake District Transformation (2nd CBD in Singapore)
Bus Interchange & MRT
- Bukit Batok MRT
- Bukit Gombak MRT
- Jurong East MRT
- West Mall
- Princess Elizabeth Primary
- Bukit View Primary
- Yuhua Primary
- Crest Secondary
- Bukit View Secondary
- Bukit Batok Secondary
- NTUC FAIRPRICE (BUKIT BATOK MRT)
- Giant(Bukit Batok Central Link)
- NTUC FAIRPRICE (BUKIT BATOK EAST)